disconnecting oil injection

like he said or to much air comes in. even a small leak will make the engine stumble coming off idle when u gas it.

Never ever plug a hose with a threaded piece.ie screw or bolt. IT WILL LEAK EVERY TIME

Most people use ball bearings in the hose but if you don't have those/ cut a half inch out of unthreaded bolt and slightly tapper one end, shove it in the hose. Done

i like a little silicon around what ever is used to plug the hose, and cut it off as short as possible

Scratch that. You need to do a simple search and buy a service manual

plugging it likely will starve the pump=overheat pump housing untill catostrophic failure of engine.
ill give u a hint "loop"

there should be no fuel in that line,
and maybe i should have worded that different......rtv sealant instead of silicone,
tons of us have used permatex hi-temp copper to seal the intakes on these bikes,
it is not fuel resistant, and must be left to dry before running the bike, and has sealed our intakes sometimes for years
ultimately the solution is to pull the clutch cover and remove the white plastic gear,
so the pump does not turn, but alot of peeps have run it with the pump still on,
and nobody has ever proven to me that the pumps fail ever, in use or not

on my YT175.... from 1882.It has an oil pump, plug the hole starves the pump/ robs power +++=We loop the intake line and plug it onto the exit line. Zen moments for your bike. Please correct me if Im wrong, but you better be right. no flaming please im j trying to help. im not the one that bypassed a search function.

Now that the pump is finito! you can start reading the label on your fancy oil instead of letting your pump do the standard manufacture ratio.