Dirty's Back!

dirtysquared

DirtyDirty
Jun 30, 2013
South Western PA
I've been really busy with all kinds of stuff the last 6-7 months. I remodeled the basment, Moved my sister-in-law in, Rebuilt my blaster, Had a nasty diverticulits flare up...and a few other hiccups. I stop in here and there, but not like I used to, and I miss that.

Anyway....I've finally got all that stuff wrapped up, and I decided to get back to doing what I enjoy most....Working on my quads!

I went over and got the banshee out of storage tonight. I've accumulated a few parts over the last few weeks. I picked up a Chariot Coolhead, 20cc domes, a new gas Petcock, and a chariot ez drain water pump cover.

That petcock went out on me over at my moms garage early in the fall. A few weeks after I stored it, I went in that garage, and smelled gas. Found a nice trail coming from under the banshee. IT was in the Off positon, but the oring from the petcock to the tank rotted away, and dumped about a gallon on the floor.

Here is everything I did tonight.

101.jpg
102.jpg
103.jpg
104.jpg
105.jpg
106.jpg
107.jpg
108.jpg
109.jpg

Not too bad for 3 hours on a friday night. It felt good to be back at it too!

Installed Polished Clutch Cover and Throttle Housing. While I was in there, I put a new bearing and seal on the water pump, and a trans vent block off plate.

This warm weather isn't supposed to last much longer here, so It will probably be a few more weeks before I get to take her back out.
110.jpg
111.jpg