decided to redo the shee.

jus_me

Aug 8, 2012
N.Y
So I've made up my mind.I've got a nice foundation to start with.and have decided to redo the shee...i will post pics along process.I:I..basically I'm not trying to break my wallet but i don't want to cut corners...i know it's going to need a new to end. But other than that everything seems ok all except needs a arm bushings.maybe new plastics.n some cleaning.na few odds and ends but I'm going to plan on a complete there down repaint/powdercoat. And the basics.i already have extended rear axle,swing arm.good bars, pipes, cool head.etcetc..i will fill in the more i go and find out what else she has in her...so i need new plastics.top end.maybe porting.but I'm not sure yet.and new rims and new shocks.actually i have new front rims n tires woops..all suggestions n parts i might need would be much appreciated. Pm me or suggest on here.thanks...pics i will post soon to show what I'm working with...also need rear tires n possibly rims... if you have any thing let me know pm me i got a few good things to trade if needed.. I:I..this is going to take me a while so please be patient with me.i don't have my garage yet.n its like 20 degrees outside...but i can't wait any longer.'...

I've been super busy, still moving into new place.soon as i get a chance i will take pics. I:I plus its been crazy cold out... got a new set of front rims and seat,not new but better than was type of deal though, but gonna run stock rubber on the front for now.soon as i have a warm place to work, things will start to happen.I:II:I. Pics shortly of new blaster and shee... i should of took pics of the kitty rebuild, but that little thing runs great now.I:I :D