Cut fenders

YES lol did it in the summer looked great went out last weak got drenshed looking for new front mud gaurds on ebay
That's what I'm afraid of. However, I have extended a arms now and tires stick out past fenders. I don't want to cut them all the way. Maybe just take off half.

its six and half dozon lol you go threw pudles you gonna get wet my freinds blasters with mud gaurds didnt get as wet as was that wet and dirty my wife didnt let me in house had to strip out side in the cold lol

Reactions: Fast6hand
I think it is Bronco who has fender extenders or something like it ?? It looks really good too imo. I think you can get fender extenders that are for a moto4 or something like that ???

I think it is Bronco who has fender extenders or something like it ?? It looks really good too imo. I think you can get fender extenders that are for a moto4 or something like that ???
He has a whole different front end setup

i think once you get extended a-arms, the front fenders are for looks only. heck, they never did any good on my completely stock blaster!

He has a whole different front end setup

i think once you get extended a-arms, the front fenders are for looks only. heck, they never did any good on my completely stock blaster!
I agree. I would still get soaked. I think I'm gonna do it. Heck you can pick up stock maier ones for like 80 bucks.

Reactions: byrd
I didn't like the look of the really close cuts but I did mine about half and really really liked how they turned out
image.jpg

Reactions: Blastahmastah1
someday stock plastics will be as hard to find as left side case halves, because everyone cut them up :(

I agree. I am going to try and make Fiberglass molds of the fronts. Then I can change em up whenever I feel like it.

I think the rear section would be tricky and possibly expensive.

This how my atv looks with the fenders cut.
IMAG0171.jpg
tell me what you think
:D:D

Attachments

• IMG_20150227_161844.jpg
    IMG_20150227_161844.jpg
    749.3 KB · Views: 570