carb help for my kids ttr-90

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave280zzz

Feb 4, 2008
toledo ohio
gas instantly poors out the overflow as soon as i turn on the gas. i have (since july taken this carb off around 12 times, it actually has gotton to be embarrasing. i played with the float, cleaned all the jets and even took the gas tank off which had gotten so corroded the flow from the pet weiner was completely clogged. (original problem) today was the last straw though i ordered another whole complete carb off ebay ran out to the garage hooked up the new carb and same result exact same, open petcock and as fast as the bowl can fill up then poors fast and straight out the bottom. anyway i wish i had just taken it to the shop in the first place but any help would be appreciated. honestly the float and the needle valve appear to look like new with no worn spot on rubber tip also and float and pin move freely with no gas in the float itself. this little carb is eatin me alive in frustration please help lol

thanks for the replies i was just really thinking since i have popped in two different complete carbs that it must be something else on the bike

Status
Not open for further replies.