C.J. Designs

xKroniK13x

THEN WE ALL BLOW UP!
Sep 4, 2009
Okay, I know that I posted this in the Off Topic section, so I apologize if this is found to be useless, but I figured that now that I can post in the advertising section, I should do so. If you want to see the old topic, click here.

So, here's the deal. My friend and I are pretty much obsessed with graphic design. We decided to make this website to help people out and show off our work. It's not the best website, but it gets the job done. It will probably get redone before everything is said and done.

Okay, so, if you're interested, sign up to the forum. We are no longer on free servers, so it should be nice and fast. My friend was nice enough to give me a section on his server, so we still don't have a domain name (like .com), but it is still short. C.J. Designs - Powered by CO.CC - It shouldn't be too hard to remember. It is still new, so if there are any bugs just say so. As I showed in the other topic, I have fixed a lot of things and upgraded a lot. Here is another list:

Upgrades:
-Forum Arcade Added
-Multiple games installed
-Chat Box Installed on Home Page
-Chat and Arcade now added to the top navigational bar.
-You can now post YouTube videos on the forum.

Fixes:
-You will now remain signed in after leaving the site. Before, even just returning to the home page you were signed out.
-People could not see games in the arcade.
-Jeremy072012's Name is now red (He is an admin)
-Chat box now correctly displays on Dark theme.
-Arcade now correctly displays on Dark theme.
-Fixed page counter on Intro page.

It would be really cool to get some active visitors. I appreciate it in advanced. Also, if you wish to request something, you can do so in the forums on that site. Thank you. Any questions, reply on here or ask on the forums.