Bye Bye,Three-Wheelers. Ban of the 1980's

hey man im not racist. he is an illegal. sorry. the illegal neighbor. didnt mean to offend anyone.

hmm wheres a moderator when you need one..

watch it with the rascist remarks...

back on topic...ive ridden a 3wheeler and i just dont get the point of 3wheels, theres no advantage to haveing 3wheels instead of 4 or 2 i personally dont get it:-/

it takes a considerable amount of skill to whip around on a 3 wheeler as opposed to a 4 wheeler. thats why i like them. if you can master a trike you can hop on anything imo.

if they were back on the market today i'd buy one w/o a doubt.

i rode around a honda 185 hardtail for a while. theyre not fast but they are fun as hell

i had a 185S when i was a kid. that thing was fun. don't remember if they called it a hardtail though?

yup. i dont know about all of them but mine had no back shock. i rode it one time with 2 flats and no gas. actually got pretty far.

haha well im bringing one back from retirment...picking it up at 3pm today

1985 Tri-Z250

3n83kd3pc5V05Q65X3a4ic33f1aaa59c91b.jpg

haha well im bringing one back from retirment...picking it up at 3pm today

1985 Tri-Z250

3n83kd3pc5V05Q65X3a4ic33f1aaa59c91b.jpg

nice! i'd of held out for an 85.5 or 86 though. im sure the 5 speed is a plenty of fun, but i like changing gears.

I want to f*cking kick that dumbass reporter and everyone else who agreed in the nuts. "they tip easily" well so does a god dam motorcycle if you dont know how to ride it!!

its like this: What happens if you dont know how to balance on a motorcylce?? same goes for the trikes, if you dont know how to use body language to maintain it stable it will f*cking flip. Its f*cking simple.

id take atrike any day.. only because I KNOW HOW TO RIDETHEM

ov owned 2 big red 200e's, ayammy 200k, 81 259r 82 250r 84 250r, 2 85 200x's, and a 84.... between all of them the extent of my crashed were....

tipped the 250r sideways on slush, flipped the 84 200x sideways at40 mph...... thats it.... and i never got hurt..

quadcrashes...

flippedalt250r over sideways hittin a rut, landed assy on my 250x and rolled 3 times, jumped a ice shove on my 400ex and went over the bars, lost traction o nthe 400 up a icy river bank and went over backward, and many many many bails off the back on wheelie fails...

censous says.. iv crashed a quad more than a trike

id take atrike any day.. only because I KNOW HOW TO RIDETHEM

ov owned 2 big red 200e's, ayammy 200k, 81 259r 82 250r 84 250r, 2 85 200x's, and a 84.... between all of them the extent of my crashed were....

tipped the 250r sideways on slush, flipped the 84 200x sideways at40 mph...... thats it.... and i never got hurt..

quadcrashes...

flippedalt250r over sideways hittin a rut, landed assy on my 250x and rolled 3 times, jumped a ice shove on my 400ex and went over the bars, lost traction o nthe 400 up a icy river bank and went over backward, and many many many bails off the back on wheelie fails...

censous says.. iv crashed a quad more than a trike

the only time i ever really wrecked on a 3 wheeler, i hit the idiot neighbors golf cart cuz he though he'd slide it sideways in front of me.....i was doing 30ish mph and no time to turn...even if i would've been on a quad

i ride the heck out of the 250r, 350x and 200x, you know the usualy roosting and what not and then i have jumped the 350x a couple times, and i have NEVER wrecked a trike except running over my leg on the 200x but i have flipped a quad once over on top of me