Built a more-power-Blaster

BaBarossa

Aug 12, 2007
Germany, near Ulm
Hi Dudes,

please help me making my Blaster faster. I can spent $1500 for engine performance parts and don't know what the best solution is.

Some fakts:
- the Blaster shouldn't meet the 96dB limit, I need less for riding street legal here in Germany, better 93.
- I can only use 98 or 100 octan fuel.
- my head is 0,8mm milled
- 80% I ride to work or cross the country on the roads, 5000KM a year.
- 10% MX
- 10% "stoppelcross" through the fields
- I want to meet the 30HP- limit

Thanks for good answers,
BaBa

reeds, maybe a reed spacer, a k&n filter, a bigger carb. maybe some port jobs and u should post a pic of ur blaster becuz i bet we are curious to see what it looks like

ya id like to see what it looks like. Also if u want you can use a honda 250r cab and air filter with no air box
I use it on me blaster and it has some serious power.

Cool

For 1500, you can make a sh*tload of power!! It's gonna ride for crap though. You will be limited on power by the gas, though the 30hp mark should be easy. Get a big bore, reeds and carb. Get a good big bore that has port and polish work done. Don't get the vito's kit. Once you do that, you will be out of money, but the thing will friggin' fly!! That brings up the problem, you will be having alot of seat time, think about suspension and tires. Tire for the street don't do much on dirt. May be looking at two sets. Good luck and post up pics!!

A

dont get the vito's kit period! get CT sonic kit!! sooo much better!!!!

Whats gives me better and more performance:

-spending much money in cylinder, carb, exhaust etc.

or

-I can also buy a bike like WR200, IT200 or DTR200 and switch the engine???

sh*t, this blaster will make me poor! My wife will kill me, when I say, that I want to pay $3000 for a bike whitch ins only needed to built the engine out...
Next week she's for 3 days in the hospital, that's my chance!!!!

What bike should I take:
-DTR200 ('89) with 38000KM for $2400
-DTR200 ('93) with 23000KM for $3500
-WR200 ('91) with ???KM for $2900
-IT200 ('85) with ???KM for $2800

i think WR200 is a good choice, but from the price it costes more, it alld epends on what u can find

Is there any difference in more or less power between DT200, DTR200 and WR200?

I've got now the choice between 8 of this bikes. They're between $1300 and $3500. Oh damned, it's not easy to chose the right one.

I'm from Germany and must make a road trip about 2500 miles to France, if I want to see and test all this bikes. And it won't be able to see each bike... I must chose one or two bikes and decide then which I want.
And my french is very bad, too!!!
But I can only get this bikes in France, no way in Italy, Austria, Neederlands or anywhere in Europe!!! In Germany is no single one, I think.