bolts wheel spacers..

they arent safe for jumps but i think they arent safe at all cause your giving the bolt way to much stress and i mean a lot of stress

i dont know. i have the pretty much same thing but i have the 2.5 inch (5inch total gain) on my rear end and ive had them on there for a while.

i dont think they are any more dangerous or safer than the blocks.

If you don't jump you might be ok, but any jumping and that will put enough stress on the bolts to snap them right off.

ive never had any problem jumping with mine...

but my friend on the other hand is really stupid... haha he had to sets of these bolt spacers STACKED on his front wheels. yea one on top of another and he was doin jumps and stuff and im supprised he didnt snap one but he didnt. but he took one pair off and gave them to me :D

i wouldn't trust the bolt type ones...they overstress if you hit some nasty bumps, or a jump or smthn like that, it could possibly be prettty damn bad.

ive never had any problem jumping with mine...

but my friend on the other hand is really stupid... haha he had to sets of these bolt spacers STACKED on his front wheels. yea one on top of another and he was doin jumps and stuff and im supprised he didnt snap one but he didnt. but he took one pair off and gave them to me :D

i think your lying...

i use them on my shee for a while, never hade any prob with theme except thats it make the quad shake cause they are not the same weight od but true ,but any way if you want good alternative go see diamond j custom, they have a-arm extension thats are great product for cheap price and they are well built!!!

i use them on my shee for a while, never hade any prob with theme except thats it make the quad shake cause they are not the same weight od but true ,but any way if you want good alternative go see diamond j custom, they have a-arm extension thats are great product for cheap price and they are well built!!!

yea thats the only problem ive ever had with mine. and ive taken mine on some pretty nice jumps. but you guys can believe me or not its w/eI:I

--nice to see that you aren't like explosively flaming me..and whoever else thought u lied, thats good, and stuff...i just kinda figured with jumping they would either snap..or somethin..but kl, im still not gunna try it, so yeah :p