blaster rims

blastercrazy240

Feb 22, 2012
Hey guys im looking for a set of alluminum rims that will fit my blaster .. dont have too be shinny or perfect .. i just got done painting my blaster all up and i cant make the stock steel rims look good .. im looking for something cheap .. please help ... i want a set that i can polish all up and make look decent .. i have looked everywere around were i live and anyone that has some wants an arm and a leg for then .. and cant afford too buy brand new one .. .. i woukd post a pic of my blaster all painted up but i cant figure out how too get pic too go on here from my droid phone

I have been like crazy like every hour checking anythig for warriors, banshee's,yfz, blaster lol and they want as much for used ones as u can buy new ones lol

That linc was an example of what I think is reasonable. Raptor,YFZ. Warrior, Banshee will all fit, rears will need hubs from any of those models. 9" (stock) rear rims give you way more choices of tires. A 10x5 front wheel is $58 new, I see tires/wheel combos like I posted all the time, just have to look.

Ya if i cant find any decent ones for cheap i might just have too wait till my birthday and get brand new ones lol ... im still looking on ebay and craigslist like crazy