Blaster Forum Issues I'd Like to Address

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope we can stay on topic here. I am debating closing this and just letting the admin(s) take it in their hands. They now know what the people want.

@Pikled. Great post. As I have said before, moderation is a small part of these issues, but people see that, and as you said, get power happy and want the position. Doesn't and shouldn't work like that.
I agree with the no banning until a year+. But in actuality, if this site runs how any of the others I have seen, moderators can't ban, only administrators. But I'm not sure on here.

My entire goal of this thread was to better the forum, not create an "I want to be a moderator" argument. The place needs some work, and as many supporting members and donations that there are, we deserve it in my opinion.

Actually, I thought of an idea.

Thread is locked until admins view it.
ADMINS: Unlock thread when you wish to respond. We all want a response, don't blow it off please.

Thread locking is to keep the thread as professional as possible.

Actually, I thought of an idea.

Thread is locked until admins view it.
ADMINS: Unlock thread when you wish to respond. We all want a response, don't blow it off please.

Thread locking is to keep the thread as professional as possible.

We shall wait and see but it looks to be 'professionally' derailed haha

Bump. I'm keeping the thread locked but making sure it does not collect in dust.

cbaber and djack, we want some input. Please, not for me, but for this vast, loyal, community. We want and deserve it.

I'm not the only one that wants change. Here's links to some recent topics.
Represent The Forum
Stickied Threads

Thank you,
Corey

cbaber responded in full in a PM. We will discuss this via Private Messages and display results here. I:I

Status
Not open for further replies.