bearings for banshee axle

damn u are awsome on the turn around time. ha, yeah i have a whole banshee frame with most all parts laying in storage im just now getting to swapping stuff over.. thanks for the help man!

why dont you just swap the entire carrier and all? then you have the perfect brake mount with very minimal fab work.

i didnt know the carrier would bolt up to my swingarm. so i can swap it in?

with minimal fabbing, i belive the issue is one of the carrier bolt mounts is narrower on the banshee so you have to make up the slack. there is a real recent thread on that exact topic you could probally find. the member has measurements and everything all layed out

i thought i looked at them before and they didnt look compadable, anyway i might just keep my blaster carrier and either buy a bracket or fab something up, i usually like making things better:)

im about to order bearings for my shee axle...anyone know why do they list bearings as different bearings, than blaster? just order blaster bearings? i got stock pre 03 carrier.

You need to shim both sides of the shee carrier to make it work.Not a good idea,as ken stated it will shift out of alignment and be bad news.The best thing to do is cut the brake boss off of the shee carrier and weld it to the blasters 88-02 carrier nad you will be all set.I have done this and still run one this way and works out perfect.If you need pics just lmk.

im about to order bearings for my shee axle...anyone know why do they list bearings as different bearings, than blaster? just order blaster bearings? i got stock pre 03 carrier.

Stock blaster carrier bearings are the same as the shee.Order them for the shee,88-02 blaster,03-06 blaster.All are the same

yup all the same. i posted another thread about this but i do want to see pics dualstroke. please pretty please

2i1ai9.jpg

2saav7k.jpg

28c1s8l.jpg

^^^^^^^That is a stock blaster 88-02 carrier with a banshee brake boss cut off of a shee carrier and welded to the blaster carrier.Works great and alot cheaper than an 03-06 carrier.If you need more lmk