Banshee rims fit blaster hubs?

Jul 13, 2011
I just picked up a 02 blaster and want to widen it. I see some ppl saying to get banshee hubs and rims. Are the bolt pattern's different between the two rims? Do the banshee hubs have a wider offset?

if you're looking to widen it, you don't need the rims and hubs, you actually need the banshee axle

I'm not sure about the offset on the banshee rims but I know the lug pattern is different... You can purchase banshee hubs and install them on the blaster (spline count and diameter is the same) if you want to run the banshee rims...

Let me let everyone in on a little secret (not that it's a huge secret but I'm banking on the fact that I'm the only one crazy enough to try it). You do not need a banshee axle to widen the rear and you don't have to go with crazy spacer studs... The blaster shares it's 4/100 rear lug pattern with only one other ATV... the 250 Tri-Z. Only difference is, rims made to fit the Tri-Z have a "wider" offset (to the tune of 4" total width on the quad).

the banshee rims are offset in rlly far, u need banshee hubs to run them, i run mine flipped with a banshee axle and now tis 48" wide in the back

I'm not sure about the offset on the banshee rims but I know the lug pattern is different... You can purchase banshee hubs and install them on the blaster (spline count and diameter is the same) if you want to run the banshee rims...

Let me let everyone in on a little secret (not that it's a huge secret but I'm banking on the fact that I'm the only one crazy enough to try it). You do not need a banshee axle to widen the rear and you don't have to go with crazy spacer studs... The blaster shares it's 4/100 rear lug pattern with only one other ATV... the 250 Tri-Z. Only difference is, rims made to fit the Tri-Z have a "wider" offset (to the tune of 4" total width on the quad).

you just need to switch the rear hubs dont you, Thats what I did and it naturally added an inch without spacers.