Banshee Brake Setup

stnditup2

Jul 24, 2008
Chillicothe IL
Got a full banshee rear brake setup for $40 with new pads and a parking brake block off....I just installed it I dont have the progress pics I just the Finishing process....Let me know what you think.... Here are the pics..

100_0956.jpg

100_0959.jpg

100_0960.jpg

100_0962.jpg

100_0964.jpg

100_0965.jpg

100_0966.jpg

thats all i could think of lol....So now i have no heelguards but thats fine im gunna get nerfs for it and vforce3 reeds with a 1/2" reed spacer and be done with it... I just bought a warrior for $300 2nite dat needs a top end so that my new project lol

I was gonna put mine there but for some reason it kept getting in the way of kicker, glad you guys could make it work, they look good. I ended up putting put mine between the Y in the frame with a big bracket, with the help of a good friend.
wwef.jpg

Ya I love having rear brakes finally its a relief and now that I did that I bought a 99 Warrior lastnite so the Blaster is goin to my G/F lol she wants it...

no i didnt i welded a straight piece of metal to it and drilled a hole and mounted it and works great i love it.... Mad Props to Hatchhonda19 for giving me the idea and pics....