axle suggestions

so lets get into specifics, are these all the same axle ??? or is there 2 different width g-force axles, one says 1+ - 3+ wider, and one says 4+ - 6+ wider ?????? and which one should i get ??? remember, i only wanna match the front

4 - 6 wider.......
g-force +2+4 axle yamaha raptor blaster banshee 200 350 - eBay (item 280532916031 end time Mar-07-11 13:50:29 PST)

1 -3 wider.........................
G-FORCE ADJUSTABLE WIDTH RACING AXLE YAMAHA BLASTER 200 - eBay (item 300454672976 end time Mar-08-11 10:08:20 PST)

also ...are the locking threads on these standard yamaha threads ??
i already have a billet locking nut i grabbed last year, unknown make, is it gonna work ???

Last edited by a moderator:
thanx, i have that saved in my fav's, but for a few bucks more i can get a brand new g-force, with no pitted chrome, virgin splines, all spacers and the warranty

i would go with the +4 one, my lonestar is a +4 and its just about even with my flipped fronts so im thinkin you will need to be around +5 to get the same witdh as the front, and with the spacers you can do wut u wunt!! lol I:I

so lets get into specifics, are these all the same axle ??? or is there 2 different width g-force axles, one says 1+ - 3+ wider, and one says 4+ - 6+ wider ?????? and which one should i get ??? remember, i only wanna match the front

4 - 6 wider.......
g-force +2+4 axle yamaha raptor blaster banshee 200 350 - eBay (item 280532916031 end time Mar-07-11 13:50:29 PST)

1 -3 wider.........................
G-FORCE ADJUSTABLE WIDTH RACING AXLE YAMAHA BLASTER 200 - eBay (item 300454672976 end time Mar-08-11 10:08:20 PST)

also ...are the locking threads on these standard yamaha threads ??
i already have a billet locking nut i grabbed last year, unknown make, is it gonna work ???

i'm pretty sure that g force only makes one axle compatible with the blaster. and it makes it 4 5/8" to 6 5/8" wider than stock. i dont have my stock axle to be able to tell you if the threads are standard yamaha, but i know the g force axle comes with a locking nut.

Last edited by a moderator:
and i will say, i flipped my blaster on the track pretty good after i bought the g force axle. its adjusted all the way out, and i bent the hell out of a steel rear rim, and popped the tire off the bead and the axle is still as straight as it was when it came out of the box