Anyone running 10 inch rears

Most guys like the 18 inch tires.Me personally 20 inch only.I would hit every twig on the ground with 18's here. 8,9,10 rims are fine.A 10 inch tire is less weight than an 8 inch tire.fwiw

the biggest rim ive seen on a blaster are 9'' rims which is what i have and they do pretty well even though i have an 18x11-8 tire on it. but i only go with 18''s cause i got a 19 front and the next size tire i got is a heavy 22. but yea finding 18x10-8's are a pain to find at good prices so i can imagine how much. a 18x10-10 would be harder to find

the biggest rim ive seen on a blaster are 9'' rims which is what i have and they do pretty well even though i have an 18x11-8 tire on it. but i only go with 18''s cause i got a 19 front and the next size tire i got is a heavy 22. but yea finding 18x10-8's are a pain to find at good prices so i can imagine how much. a 18x10-10 would be harder to find

10" are a much easier find!

I'm running 10"rims with 18" rubber.i personally like it..the rear doesn't have much clearance though..I'm also using 4/156 rear hubs..

The bigger rim will leave less tire sidewall for a given diameter. In the rough stuff, you'll have more rim damage but on smoother surfaces, the stiffer short sidewalk will help with handling.

Finally got a good @$$ dyno in this went well with the new 10" rear. Like i said before not much clearance but i ride fields and when not i change ready rims and go with 20s... Now i do have 8" rims with 18" tires and i feel the difference with the 10" rims. Not only in cornering but also feels like i get up to the power band quicker..i know it seems minuscule but being less rubber (lighter) i can honestly feel the difference..I:I also having a larger hub it basically comes down to physics..I have less mass I'm spinning..

I like my 10" rims, i run 22" tires on them and i like having less sidewall flex with the extra ground clearance of the taller tire.

I like my 10" rims, i run 22" tires on them and i like having less sidewall flex with the extra ground clearance of the taller tire.
Are those the 22s in your sig? If so, with the 10" rims they look good I:I,they don't look like 22s..what gearing do you run?..

i've never cared for 18's. they just look too small. on 10 inch rims you certainly wouldn't have much rubber between the rim and ground. I ride a Honda 700xx with factory 11 inch rear rims with 22 inch tires and IRS. ground clearance all day!

FWIW there are blaster 10 inch rear rims available in blaster hub pattern.You don't always have to run banshee hubs.