Anyone Racing at Wildwood this May?

04yfz

Mar 11, 2009
I've never gone but heard it's lots of fun so I was considering it. Anyone done it before?

Yeah it is a blast i should be down there i hope but deffinitly do it its a blast you camp on the beach i have the myspace and the website is thundermoto.com very fun time

Hey guys out there, look my laptop crashed and i am really never on the computer but can still use my email. but any way i am in desprate need of money and i am trying to sell my 2000Honda xr 100 for $900. I live in south jersey. I do not have enought posts to post in the for sale bc i am not on enoguh. because my phone wont allow me to use the internet but email is okay so pass this around. Its a 2000Honda XR100 wit a FMF POWER CORE 4 EXHAUST and runs better then any new 4 stroke trail bike. My email is jreynolds44@rocketmail.com and as much as i would want you to P.M. me i wont recieve it for a good time so please email =)

P.S. i will send pictures if requested (you will not be dissapointed)

Its down on the wildwood beach between moreys piers two and three. it is run my thunder motosports it a blast camp out on the beach practice firday 1 moto saturday 1 moto sunday

Hey whats up blasterkid114 I'm #7 from atco. Are you going to the race tomarow? Anyway wildwoods race is defenatly worth going to. It has one of the funest and most challenging tracks I have raced on.

any one get any pics from the race at wildwood this past weekend? i went down to wildwood to go swimming and didnt even realize that it was race week until i saw them rippin it on the beach.

im not into racing, i just like to mess around on the tracks, but ive gone a couple times to go watch. its great! i was thinkin maybe theyd let people cruise on the beach! if so, ill deffinately be there I:I

na i wish they did i was down there this weekend and there is no pit riding unless you are going to the track i was an event staff and i rode around and unfortunitly had to bust people for riding on the beach