Aftermarket Frame

i was saying like NOOO WAYYY as in i dont beleive it
i still dont thats too crazy why doesnt everyone ride around with 250R engines then? cost about the same as a 240 kit

oh, wow, im sorry then!, cuz i thought you meant that you were saying they didn't fit, sorry again, and hahaha, specify next time b4 i say something :p

first and formost.. i do not hate you..

and now about the frame... You might be able to cut the places where it is bent (as long as its not a major place where stress is placed on) and put a new straight section of reinforced tubing in that spot, but you'd need some pretty good welding.. tahts why im saying a place where it isn't under extreme stress, if this doesn't work you could get something and bend it back.. but the problem with that is, you are weakening the tubing wherever you bend it...so in my opnion.. cut and weld... or leave it till somthin breaks so you don't mess anytnig up and wind up without a blaster for a while... thats about all i can think of on a low budget - good luck

bentframefront.jpg

bentframe.jpg

This is where its messed up

humm,

first off, an aftermarket frame is not worth it for the $$$$ its going to cost. Besides it would probablly only be a drag frame anyway. Ive never seen any company that made them. Custom yes someone would do it but why.

Secondly, This is the first time Ive heard that a 250r motor bolts in? And Ive been around blasters for a long time now. Please send a link of where someone talks about this, Id like to see and read about it because that would be awesome.

Stock Blaster Frame

I have an 2002 Blaster Frame. i know u said u didnt want to pay shipping. and I stay in Houston. But if you decide to change your mind, Im trying to sell one. Thanks.

Well I have doubts about the 250r swap even after seeing that post. I don't think it would be hard to do the welding needed to place motor mounts, but I've never heard that it was bolt in. I mean what are the odds that each mount point would be the same, and all that fit with the chainline.

I do however encourage everyone to do this. After all the bugs are worked out I would be more interested in that then a 240 kit.