About to bite the bullet on this exhaust

EXCELLENT PIPE! Fits like a glove,and DOES NOT LEAK...EVER! You will not be disappointed. I'm running the "Alien" on a ported blaster engine with a high compression,re-chambered head. You should see how this package works with the modifications I just mentioned. Not sure on the jets for a stock engine, but can help with jet size on a ported engine. A spark arrestor is available if its required in your area. Hope this helps.

I love mine. It hits hard in the low/mids. It sounds like a 2-stroke should also. On my stock setup, I had to richen the needle, and was running a 300 main. That was a late summer setup.

Once I get my ported cyl and rechambered head back, I'll have to see what it likes.

Buy it, you will not be dissapointed.

I refine my search on Ebay to Free Shipping and Buy It Now only. I also make sure they are located out of state (no sales tax). I found this exhaust late last year. I read nothing but good things about it. And of coarse I try to get the best bang for my buck. Its a perfect match.

Yes i ordered the new UNI pod filter from ebay

cfm on egay 120
cfm shipped from website 115

filter ebay 20
filter cfm site 30

I went the cheaper route lol.

Going by the pipe jetting, i should only have to drop 1-3 sizes. I think i have a few lower, and maybe one up.

But from straight pod to cfm what difference would it make? both same filter, one it a lil bigger... just the length of tubing im thinking.

Also, it says i need to tell them what size carb... There was no "notes" option on the paypal transaction, so hopefully they email/call us?

There should have been a note option on the Ebay page.

You may need to contact them via Ebay or you may receive the wrong size.

I ordered direct from their website. it was $5 cheaper :D

Makes a difference when you already dishing out 115 ! :p

They will probably email me when they have it built and waiting to ship

don't waste your time with the plumbers fernco fitting that CFM supplies,
they're bunk !

time to get the wallet out again and spend those few $ you saved on a real fitting :)

siliconintakes.com
Intake Pipe Reducer

comes in red, black or blue, you'll need 2.5" for the cfm side, and measure the back of your carb to determine the carb side size.
my cfm to 34mm takes a 2.5" x 2.25"

these are very high quality, look great, fit even better, and make removing the carb nice and easy, before i got this i had to unbolt and slide the cfm box back to get my carb off. what a P.I.T.A !
these will slide back onto the cfm tube to allow the carb to be removed easily.

get 2 of the clamps in the correct size from there also , best i've found for a few more $