A couple questions from the new guy

lokisbuddy

Feb 8, 2008
Oscoda Michigan
Hi every one i'm new here. I have a few questions, ! My buddy rode my blaster up a hill we were climbing and at the top he stalled it and coasted back down and at the bottom he popped the clutch going backwards and the engine started, will this hurt it? I was angry and wouldnt let him ride it again, was I right to be concerned? Also I have roughly 160 bucks to spend on a mod i have a stock 88 blaster with dual headlights k&n filter reed spacer and acerbis handguards. I was thinking of getting rid of the balloon tires and getting some holeshot mxr's? what do you all think i should get? Oh i am 6'2 210 lbs and I absolutely love my blaster. almost as much as my shee:)

no blasters fine dosent have any valves like a 4 stroke you could bend and get turf tamers really the best tire for sand and packed dirt

yeah i was looking at the maxxis razrs as to the carlisle i dont like em i had em on my tri z and they didnt meet my standarrds the kenda scorpions are ok but i cant find any. I think this thing is bored or something because it will hang neck and neck with my banshee until the shee hits 5th gear then the shee wastes it and it is ported and piped (the shee i mean)