A arms?

The correct way is to get a ball joint separator, looks like a big pickle fork. I don't know where to get them in Ireland, but auto parts stores have them.

Well,in the past, I have unscrewed the nut until it is even with the top of the stud, then smack the crap out of it with a big hammer.
Beware! You WILL DAMAGE the threads and it will be difficult to reinstall and will possibly strip the threads.
I do not recommend this procedure but you are welcome to make your own decisions.

beat it out as far as u can with a hammer and then on the head of the stud clamp a pair of vicegrips on there and beat outta there shouldnt be to much of a problem...Thats what i usually do to get them out. Then go to the hardware store and get urself a new nut and bolt...Best advise i can give you.

if your talking the ball joint... you can sit it up on the grab bar so you have room to smack, get a sharp pointed center punch that has about a 30 degree angle of the point and get a decent size hammer and a couple dead center smacks, nice and hard should get it out no problem. mine poped right out after the 4th hit, one side was sticky like so it moved each hit, the other side it took 3 to get loose then the 4th just popped it out.

i have the two bolts that hold the lower A arm onto the quad out and i have totop A arm off totally. so that isnt in the way. i have the nut off the the bolt so all i i need to do is beat the bolt through the place that it is held onto the brake system, its a 00 quad so its 1 of the old brakes things. i will take a pic as soon as i get home from school to show uns. i tried beatin it out with a large hammer but the bolt is jus getting wider at the top. i tried setting the bolt onto it then hitting it but it bolt doesnt help in any way either