400ex conversion kit

yeah, pm me some paypal info i'll take a set too!!!

Let's try this. $15.00 for a set of bushings + shipping for members of The Blaster Forum! This will not include the bolt or nut. Shipping for this should be about $3 in the US. Let me know. If you like the bushings, wait till you see the carbon fiber stuff we're working on. Oil pump covers, mag covers, tank covers. Pretty cool stuff.

sounds great man, way to support the forum. +rep for u I:I

WOW!!! I’m out of bushings but will set up tonight to make 50 sets. Should be done by the end of next week. If you want a set, Email me the shipping address ( koconnor07@aol.com ). I’ll contact you when the bushings will ship. Best payment method is pay-pal and send the payment as a gift. I’m getting a lot of questions about what they look like. Best way to see is to watch the You Tube video. Just go to You Tube and search “400ex shock on a Blaster”. Thanks for all the orders guys!!!!!

got my bushings yesterday......they look great thanx alot ken

cheap, and simple.........get ur bushings from this guy for the 400ex shock and yoll never have to worry bout it again

That's what I keep hearing but you know what, if someone wants to make a set, or mass produce them they'll do it patent or not. It's just a fill in job for when the machines are slow. Keeps us busy.