2006 yamaha blaster problem

You need to be more specific man.. First off stock jetting is to lean.. Did that lead to other problems ??? Maybe..

Do not start the engine again until you have jetted for your mods.

list your full mods and someone can come up with jetting advice.

With the mods already stated you are looking at a #280 - #290 main jet.

you need all the carb parts,also check to see if your tors is malfunctioning,no air leaks fresh plugs fresh gas,clean air filter,or try to take lid off to see if it help ,unscrew gas cap to see if it is breathing properly ,compression test?...ect.. also you need to jet it properly
02 blaster carb.gif

you need all the carb parts,also check to see if your tors is malfunctioning,no air leaks fresh plugs fresh gas,clean air filter,or try to take lid off to see if it help ,unscrew gas cap to see if it is breathing properly ,compression test?...ect.. also you need to jet it properly
View attachment 9449
I have an old tank of gas and its been parked all winter i have an old plug to so i should change the plug and put new gas ? When i take my plug its black and all wet what does that mean

i would if you got issues....if it sat all winter you need to clean your carb...pilot jet will be clogged..more then likely.

New fuel, new plug, remove carby and clean all jets, set the float level, clean the air filter.

Check that you have the correct jets for the mods you have.

Leak test, and then set the idle and then plug chop to confirm jetting.