2000 Yamaha Blaster for sale in Southern IN possible part out

Oct 16, 2008
southern IN
I am selling my 2000 Yamaha Blaster I will put it to stock or will include everything on it. I am selling due to wanting a new four wheeler (Tecate) and there is nothing wrong with this it is fast and I just got a new top end on it and it is on the stock bore. Here are all the goodies.The ones with the * are what wont come with it if I sell it stock

ProAluminum Propeg nerf bars they are really strong and are $250 new $150OBO**

Banshee Rear disc brakes not installed $150 OBO **

20" ITP Holeshot tires on Douglas rims these are pretty much new 95% tread or more $150 OBO**

I have 22" tires also that are on stock rims and have probably around 75% tread left $75 OBO

FMF Gold Series Pipe with Powercore 2 silencer that has been cut to work properly and would be really nice if you can weld it so it isnt going to shake $125 OBO**

Tether kill switch that I just bought never put it on $20 OBO**

14 tooth sprocket I just bought and havn't had time to put on also $10 OBO**

I have 230, 270**, and 280** main jets

Motor complete on stock bore $600 OBO

there is more justsak if you want parts

That is all I can think of right now there might be more aftermarket stuffs

The bad thing is that it is going to need some new front tires soon

I have done this as honest as I can and hope someone will be able to pick it up

Price with everything $1300 OBO

Price stock $1000 OBO

Last edited:
P1010205.jpg

P1010206.jpg

P1010203.jpg

Last edited:
i dont have the f7 yet it is being sent to me and i am going to get pics of it when i get it and i am not selling it until i get more interest in the blaster so i am not out a awsome pipe

Put me on the list for the F7 if you part it, I have been looking for one for awhile and have the cash, its about all i need other then a cylinder to complete mine.