Cylinder head modifications
Crankcase modifications
Custom engine builds(you name it)
Shift mechanism modifications
Straight cut gears
Custom crankshafts
Flywheel and counter balancer lighting
more...

if you dont see it listed ask,if you can think of it im sure ive done it.
Contact me via PM or email @ cwhutzell@yahoo.com for pricing,pictures ect.

a review will be posted by meangreen in a few days,im in the middle of porting his cylinder now.Any questions please contact me

Trying to get back into the business? What about all the people that you ripped off last year? You can't fool me, I know who you are,,,,,,

would you like to name those people,no one was ripped off my friend

please give details of your claims

Last edited:
the rules clearly say no bashing. i dont know anyone that says bad things about this builder. however u have said things about every builder on here and how your "not impressed" lol. just bc u are intimidated by your competitors doesnt give you the right to make false statements on other people ....where r the ppl that got ripped off? please try to follow the rules on the forum ...NO bashing!

i was never out of the buisness sir,just more info that you have wrong.You shoudl go back to the marketplace rules and read them slowly out loud to yourself,not that its going to help

I had 2 customers that were upset with me 1 being Mr Orosz,who had his engine for over a year then after he cooked it wanted me to just give him money back,refused to let me repair his problem or even look at it,not to mention it took him over 7 months to pay me AFTER he got his stuff.

and Mr Murphy who just couldnt get his stuff back fast enough and threatend to kill me over the phone,which that was the end of conversation i dont take to well with death threats he should be thankful i did not contact the authorities

Here is a warning for ALL FORUM MEMBERS about insulting/ripping.bashing and name calling on other forum members. Also rude comments are not ok. Watch the words you use. Admin and Mods will not put up with anymore of it. There is way to much.

This is a fourm to help others. Not bash and rip on others.

The next step is a 10 day infraction, and after that a ban.

would slander fit in there somewhere?