1000 Posts!

cbaber

Administrator
Staff member
Forum Supporter
Apr 12, 2007
NY
The 1000 post mark is a big milestone for forums that are just starting out. We are filling the forums with great posts thanks to you guys. Now that we are active, we need more members. Thanks for all your posts and I hope you will continue to post at BlasterForum.com!

Ya I have noticed that. Everytime someone posts a question we get about 5 replies within and hour or so.

I pretty much double up posts on bluetraxx as well (how i found you guys) But posting on bluetraxx seems like pretty much a lost cause for blasters..... So blasterforums FTW

ZxAlucard6r said:
I pretty much double up posts on bluetraxx as well (how i found you guys) But posting on bluetraxx seems like pretty much a lost cause for blasters..... So blasterforums FTW

Your lucky if you get a reply within a day or two on Bluetraxx.

lol ya just look at the bottom. On average we get about 100 posts per day which is really good for a small forum.

from my opinion this site has the fastest replies from any forum i've been on so far! i'm really glad i came across this forum finally becasue if i had to post at the other forums and wait forever i would die!