1.5" Front wheel spacers 4/156 with Longer Bolts

slickerthanyou

Dec 23, 2009
These are graphite/phenolic and look just like Durablue ones that you have to remove your stock studs and put longer studs or bolts. I used grade 8 bolts and I will include all eight of them with this. I don't know what brand they are, they are in excellent condition and no damage. The only markings on them say GL 155 F/FY. I ship using USPS w/ tracking number. I also use paypal. On ebay similar ones are between 75- 100 bucks. I'd like to get $50 shipped to your door in the US. and $60 for international shipping.

They look exactly like these> (but are not Durablue brand)- Front Wheel Spacers Yamaha Banshee Blaster Warrior NEW - eBay (item 140261460837 end time Mar-13-11 20:11:55 PDT)

I am looking for a set of front Rims with the rolled lip, (like my 08 raptor) I don't care if they are shiney or not, can have dings- as long as they are straight-color is not important either. I will get'em dirty and scratched anyhow with the kind of riding I do. I can put a little cash towards the rims also if needed. Make me a reasonble offer if interested. thanks-

wheel-spacers2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: