yz250 jug on a blaster

No it won't. The mounting studs on the blaster are closer together then the 250 jug. It may be able to be done but would take a lot of fab work to do iit and wouldn't be worth it for the average person.

There is another jug that mounted right up, i think it's a dt 200 (don't quote me me on that) or something I'ts liquid cooled to. Only thing is there rare i guess and you need a rad and res and of course mounting it all. I also think it has a power valve.. There is a write up on here somewhere about it.. check it out maybe that will suit ya.. i Think it was a member called best that has done it but I'm not sure,,sorry if I'm wrong it was a while ago..

I'm pretty sure Best did a ktm engine swap with his blaster . . . I believe it was a ktm250 motor, it was the whole motor and there was some welding involved. He knows a lot about them motors, he would be a great person to discuss possible engine swaps for a blaster if that's the route you want to go !

Yeah he does.. I think he did the dt i think it was,,, as well.. Him or either someone else did.. maybe he will chime in.. i remember reading about it a while ago. I have looked for those cylinders ever since and have yet to come across one..

Sorry for posting so much but i found it.I'm not sure who i read did it last time but just look up dt 200 in the search it was a road bike and just enough room in the tool compartment for a small battery for what you need.. i didn't get to far into reading but its there if your interested.. its a good read btw..

Yeah they are ! I keep my eyes open on craiglist for the dt and ktm motors or even parts machines and they are hard to come by. When you do see them they are not cheap !

Good luck with finding a DT200 motor. I beleave there's two styles of DT motor. The DT200 was never sold in the US so there not easy to find and cost a good bit when you do find one .

"Best" and "Triplecrown421" did a DT200. They have a big write up about it. Use the search option.

The cool part... A ported air cooled blaster cylinder and re-chambered head will out perform a DT200 swap,and without all the added weight and complications.