Your thoughts?

nboldman

Feb 5, 2012
Kentland, Indiana
Looking at buyign a paul turner pipe when money is right again. Anybody ever ran one and what are they like? Just looking for you opinions, its a right bend.

if i had the cash right now I would jump all over that bills pipe in the forsale section. hopefully he has the flange for it

i have a 2001 yamaha blaster that has an fmf gold series fatty pipe with a power core 2 silencer and it has also been bored 40 over but why do i have a #210 jet in it?

Go with the DMC, I got this dynoport but if i hadnt got it id go with the dmc, heard its the best!

On ebay all the pauls are left bend. If you get a right go with a trinity. Go read the DMC thread. Joe swears there the best and rip and fit easy and have a beat finish

/\ thats a right bend, but they're wrong about being a PT.
maybe the silencer is, the pipe isn't. all PT's i've seen are left bend.
only right bends were all the power pro's, LRD's and the dyno ports

i am running a gold series fmf fatty pipe and a power core 2 silencer what should my jet be? it is also bored 40 over

wheres the flange ???

and the "rare hand coned pipe" he refers to were the old trinitys
and that other off brand i forget the name of (strokedtater just had one for sale)

edit: graydon proline was the other hand coned pipe

wheres the flange ???

and the "rare hand coned pipe" he refers to were the old trinitys
and that other off brand i forget the name of (strokedtater just had one for sale)

edit: graydon proline was the other hand coned pipe

i sent him a message asking and no reply.

idk much about 2 stroke i just know i have a problem with my jet i think it should be bigger than a #210

if that is an old hand coned pipe, they're my fav.
check strokedtaters thread, maybe his is still for sale, and was still chrome

if that is an old hand coned pipe, they're my fav.
check strokedtaters thread, maybe his is still for sale, and was still chrome

his is sold. Im not ready to buy the pipe yet anyway, im about to finish paying for this frame in the next couple days and hopefully get it shipped or go get it.