your thoughts????

Hawaii

May 27, 2009
www.myspace.com
hey everybody i have a blaster but cant afford to have it dyno'ed. all the things that i have done to it is in my signature. what do ya think im putting out? im guessing like 30- 32 hp, is about right just curious I:I

is it a professional port job? if so and its adjusted for the stroker crank i could see you hitting those numbers. with a home port job thats not adjusted im thinking more like 28ish but thats a very tough thing to guess at lol.

hey everybody i have a blaster but cant afford to have it dyno'ed. all the things that i have done to it is in my signature. what do ya think im putting out? im guessing like 30- 32 hp, is about right just curious I:I

How much of a milled head are you running with a stroker yet still running pump gas? :-/

It depends on who did your engine work and specifically porting and engine work. You might push 35-36hp if it's a solid port job and 35 PWK carb....along with a more peaky pipe setup. With an FMF pipe that is less peaky, you might have 33-34hp....just guessing. You probably have quite a bit of bottom end power.

ass dyno's rule, forget them numbers you seek !!!!!

yeah i know my fmf isnt the best pipe for the dunes. it was on the bike when i bought it. and the shop i got my porting done by are well known for their banshee work. its a fully ported motor setup for the dunes. and if u go to a good shop they know what to do to keep u on pump fuel while having a stroked motor dork.