Your choice

What should BlasterHoss02 DO?

• Let it sit in the shop.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
build it my blaster is so much fun and it is faster than most 4 strokes that my buddies have when its not broken like now:(

the reason the poll is up is because im having a big problem rite now and i love the thing but i cant keep dealing with one BIG problem after another. Its like having a hot ass girlfriend but she cheats on you alot

i know that it is tough man, but the thing is it seems like the problems are endless. even if you do everything perfect, you are gunna have problems for a while until things have been replaced. i see it a lot where people do a top end rebuild and there coil goes and they wanna sell their blaster, it happens, but you just gotta push through to the sunny side

i know that it is tough man, but the thing is it seems like the problems are endless. even if you do everything perfect, you are gunna have problems for a while until things have been replaced. i see it a lot where people do a top end rebuild and there coil goes and they wanna sell their blaster, it happens, but you just gotta push through to the sunny side

Very true.... Some times its best to store it in the back of your shed and focus on something else until you want to deal with it again. Its only a blaster, not alot can go wrong... I hate to say it but it usually operator error... (you)

unless i missed anything............

a "big" problem would be something like a rod flying through the motor, piston coming apart and completely destroying a jug, or other major, expensive part breakage.

electrical problems really suck, but with a few cheap tools and a little patience there's nothing on one of these blasters that can't be handled in an afternoon

unless i missed anything............

a "big" problem would be something like a rod flying through the motor, piston coming apart and completely destroying a jug, or other major, expensive part breakage.

electrical problems really suck, but with a few cheap tools and a little patience there's nothing on one of these blasters that can't be handled in an afternoon

you forgot shards of piston shearing the bottom end lol