YoungGunsRacing

A response from the builder would be nice !? Cant respond to my messages but yet your looking for a lock up for the Shee on another forum at the same time? I hope its not with the expense of my cyl !!?.. Don't forget I have your address. ;) Not good business practice man to send me Bs tracking #'s and to blatantly not respond to my messages.

id hope it wouldn't be worth the potential work, to take someones cylinder that aren't much money to find used and steal it. Id give him some benefit of a doubt that an accident may have happened and he may be trying to fix and or replace it and is too embarrassed to address the issue, when I was a house painter years ago and something broke, I was in that situation. but either way I now am following to see this outcome.

An accident ??? I am a very optimistic person and would hope that someone wouldn't just steal some ones cyl. but after bogus tracking #'s and no responses.. Yet while im sending him messages he is on another forum looking for a lock up clutch in the past 3 days. If there was a mistake than all he had to do was explain it to me in a message and I would respect that more than anything. Chit happens I know that. It seems like I am now being ignored. Last message I received..

I am calling again today now that I have a direct #.. Thanks..

I keep wanting to wait n not say anything, even on here but I would hate to have someone else send them there stuff and to not get it back.. Then I would feel somewhat responsible.

I am a very easy guy to work with. If something happened than whatever it is I would understand. It is the being ignored that ruffles my skivvies. lol..

Not to take any side, but Ken you got any word on the heads, he said he was shipping them to you for rechambering, correct? Also any words from the other cylinder involved? Just saying, 3 weeks ago he said he had to ship the heads (could take a week), they had to get rechambered and shipped back (could take another week or 2). Granted he should be in touch with his customers, but trying to give him the benefit of a doubt here, he's always seemed to be a good guy on here. He should be in here standing up for himself though!

Ken you got any word on the heads, he said he was shipping them to you for rechambering, correct?

/\ \/

Feb 12, 2015
Not sure how this rumor got started but the only partner I have is my loving wife Jess. I do work for tons of shops all over the world but that doesn't make them a partner. It makes them a customer.
To date, I've done nothing for Young Guns Racing.

Yesterday at 3:29 PM
Let me know if you don't get your stuff. I got your back.

I would say thats a NO

Not to take any side, but Ken you got any word on the heads, he said he was shipping them to you for rechambering, correct? Also any words from the other cylinder involved? Just saying, 3 weeks ago he said he had to ship the heads (could take a week), they had to get rechambered and shipped back (could take another week or 2). Granted he should be in touch with his customers, but trying to give him the benefit of a doubt here, he's always seemed to be a good guy on here. He should be in here standing up for himself though!
I received my cylinder about 2 weeks ago.

Thought I had the wrong # but tried both #'s on there site. The personal # says no longer accepting calls. :confused: The original # a guy answered n says I must have the wrong # ?? ..

If they did order shocks I wouldn't know how they could contact him if they didn't get them.

Momma told me, when I was young (I’m pretty sure that’s a song) If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I was the first one to take YGR up on his offer. I have no problem sending him a cylinder, letting him do his thing, and having him showcase his work. The bottom line is, if I never get the thing back, I don’t give two sh*ts. If I did get it back, I would just donate it to someone who wants it. At least we all get to see what this shop is about and we’re doing it on my nickel. My offer was turned down. God forbid I see another builders work. I got news for you. I’ve seen it all and I’m not impressed. Soooo, we have a couple of you boys that took the bait. One of you got a hacked up cylinder back and the other is still waiting and can’t get in touch with his builder. My guess is this member probably sent YGR the only cylinder he has. Now we have a member of this forum that just got screwed by ANOTHER builder. It seems like every time I see new builders show up here, it takes less than a month for them to show their true colors. Unacceptable work, poor turnover time, parts never returned, or no communication. The problem is, when they screw you, I usually end up offering my services for free to correct their mistakes. PAY VERY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHAT I’M SAYING!!! I will never bail another member of this forum out if he gets screwed by another builder. You’ll be on your own. This is the last time. If the cylinder never shows up, I will donate a stock cylinder to the non recipient and that’s it. What the hell, I’ll even pay to ship it. If you want a free port job and head mod, enter my holiday give away. I’ve been doing one for the last five years. Everyone got their stuff and was more than happy. I’m not here to win a popularity contest. I call it like I see it. If I see sketchy work, I’ll let you know. If I see bad advice, I call it out. Do I piss people off? Yup, and I couldn’t give a rats ass about it. KOR is how I feed my family, pay my mortgage, buy my toys, and pay my bills. My customers allow me to continue to do this. Why would I screw them? Some of these builders have a lot to learn. I have a great big target on my back. I answer at least 50 emails a day, spend at least two hours on the phone, start my day at 5am and end it at 7pm on a short day. There’s a lot more to this than porting cylinders.

Update, after tracking them down on another forum and in the middle of exposing the situation over there he must have ran to the post office and finally shipped them.
If is actually my cylinder in the box or a boat anchor is anyone's guess.

What a headache. I shouldn't have to hunt you down in order to get my parts back.