you think its worth it?

killer454

Aug 2, 2010
i found a 02 660 raptor on craigs list for 1000.00 but it has no compression so probly needs top end rebuilt.
the atv looks pretty good overall though,i could fix it myself and have a 660 for about 1400.00.

it sounds cheep even for one not running dont it,hell their selling for around 3000.00-3500.00 around here in missouri.

what do you guys think of the 660 raptors?
what do you think about this one with no compression?

http://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/1950569077.html

it'll cost u andother 1250 or so to get it going.. atleast, u also have to factor in why it is like that.. what problems it could have from sitting out and all the stuff, could cost sum major bucks, i don't think its worth it

agreed, big bucks to fix it, pass on that one
plus my one bud bought one thinkin he was gonna lose me in the woods, after 2 rides with me right on his ass, he sold it, wonder what he's gonna come up with next???

man i personally would never buy anything that doesnt run. you can never be sure what other hidden problems will come with it. even if you do get it running theres probably something else.
Agreed..... You wind up with something like this in the end.

HPIM1887.jpg

^^^ lol i got a buncha that layin around. my bro trade a half broken yz80 for a non running warrior. now we got 2 warrior engines laying around and probly enough parts to build another one. lol. none of the engines are in the frame tho lol.

Well, if something that major is wrong, I'm sure there are even more little things, and little things add up. Pass on that.