you think anyone will do this or no

i think someone would do it mabey four paks are nice as bikes my firend has on its pimp everythings sealed but the pedals and the back rims allmost imposable to bend there nice as hell i think there like 400 or something but i think someone would take the trade

i think someone would do it mabey four paks are nice as bikes my firend has on its pimp everythings sealed but the pedals and the back rims allmost imposable to bend there nice as hell i think there like 400 or something but i think someone would take the trade

yea thats what I was thinking and i paid 520$ new for mine and its a 08 its mint and I put a nice 200$ into it so Im hoping i get a nice quad or dirtbike outta it

yea there nice bikes my fav part on them is the black sheep rim but i dont like the big bolt back small front on tthem tho but i dont wana change this thread so good luck man

yea there nice bikes my fav part on them is the black sheep rim but i dont like the big bolt back small front on tthem tho but i dont wana change this thread so good luck man

yea same ahahh, no one else is responding to this thread anyways so it doesnt matter, yea the black sheap rim that comes with it is really nice and strong for 2 years I bin beatting on the back wheel all street riding off ledges and big stairs and it has the slightest bend I have freinds with odyasey rims and there bent worse then mine

i had an eastern for about 5 years best bike i eer had bu then it got stolen and i found out who stole it and got it back it was destroyed so i got a dk cincinati the rims are sh*t the crank was sh*t but i got sealed berings for free from dk to fix it no prblems with it since then its almost like a four pack but its got a mid crank and i beleve the four pack has the euro and cheaper parts but i can ride y friends like it mine lol