you guys was right :(

lilblasty

Apr 1, 2010
Well after a great warm saturday of riding the wife and I are getting rid of the 4 jokes and going back to shees.ill get the pics up of the ones im going to get as soon as I dl a picture uploader on my android.
Hers:
1989 j-arm

Stock cylinder drag ported makes 75 HP NO JOKE!! Has new 34mm mikuni carbs-cool head-billet stotor cover- polished quick change cer with spacer for lockup

SUSPESION- +3+1 Denton chrome J arms new style spindles and hubs- n round housing +6 swingarm with lonestar carrier- newer stock rear shock wi new raditor- renthal bars- custom seat- Nice painted black stock cut last HS customs billet grill

Mine
2002 shee
, Stock cyclinder with cool head, 17mm Domes, CPI in frame drag pipes, 34mm Carbs, V- force #3 reeds, Clucth is Casscade direct drive lock out, plus 7 timing advance, plus 4
Swingarm

On hers im not sure of the hp. That's what the guy put. On mine the guy says its pushing close to 80. I will have them both dyno jetted to make sure and to know what they have.

3nb3p63la5Y15W15X5b2e2690c671468d104f.jpg

3k43o53p05Y15Z35R2b2f132563e65340158e.jpg

3n73m93o95Y25O35T5b2f88237f10524d12a6.jpg

4 stroke utility qudas CAN be fun, just generally a different kind of fun than a 2 stroke sport quad.

The real nice thing is to have one of each. A jacked up 4x4 with the snorkel and the blasty low and stretched. There are things one can do the other can't but together they can just about do it all. I take both down to Busco twice a year to play. Just anticipate what sort of trouble you're going to go get into and hop on the right rig for the job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool deal man, glad to see you gettin' back on the 2-strokes!! :D I agree with Blasterdad; 4-strokes have their place and are a lot of fun when you need torque and aren't planning to do over maybe 40mph. But otherwise...

With those kind of HP numbers coming from stock cylinders, I'm a little afraid to go forwards with a planned 433 (7mm) stroker 'Shee build! Jeez! I'll be curious if the dyno confirms that 75hp...

The guy that has the one im getting for myself says he has the dunk sheet when it had 18cc domes in. And that'sdyno reads 72 or 75 from what he could remember

Nice! That run with 17cc domes was on race gas, I would think. 180+ psi compression. Good numbers. I can believe that with high-octane gas and the proper porting/tuning...

Until I get them dynoed its just numbers. He did however say in the 300 drag he can wheelie the full length

75hp isn't a sh*t load from stock CC motor. people are in the 80s all the time all motor, some break 100hp with NOS.

also on yours is it ported?

Cool deal man, glad to see you gettin' back on the 2-strokes!! :D I agree with Blasterdad; 4-strokes have their place and are a lot of fun when you need torque and aren't planning to do over maybe 40mph. But otherwise...

With those kind of HP numbers coming from stock cylinders, I'm a little afraid to go forwards with a planned 433 (7mm) stroker 'Shee build! Jeez! I'll be curious if the dyno confirms that 75hp...

Yea, quite a few people have gotten it on dynos from what I've seen. If I went with a Shee which I wouldn't mind doing a fun build with, I'd just try to make an XC quad simply because it would be unique. I'd probably go with a trail port and stroker setup though and try to keep the power more tractable as opposed to just looking for peak power.

Well got some intresting offers today.

1989 250r for 2700.
The guy doesn't know anything about it cept has fmf pipe.

Photo-0133.jpg

Photo-0131.jpg

The other offer is my buddy wants my project chopper. He wants to trade me his 03 ds650 baja.

3k93oe3pb5Y05X05R3b28dee35b5d8fdc164b.jpg