Yfz450r vs Yfz450x

Blasterb0y794

Feb 4, 2008
New York
What do you guys think. Im pretty sure that is what my choice is going to be. Which do you think I should get and why? If theres another quad post it and explain!

Heres the choices.

Raptor 700r
Raptor 700r SE
YFZ450X
YFZ450X Bill Balance Edition
YFZ450R
YFZ450R SE

YFZ 450x!!!!!!! Its the newest thing out there and it has some killer goodies!

que carajos sabes tu mamao, pendejo vete pa la finca para que te violen los de la cherokee....jajajajajaja relajooooI:I

Id get the 450x bill ballance edition but thats just cuz i dont have anything related to motocross around, but if you do get the 450r se.I:I hell the ltr450 rockstar edition is freaking insane!

que carajos sabes tu mamao, pendejo vete pa la finca para que te violen los de la cherokee....jajajajajaja relajooooI:I

Id get the 450x bill ballance edition but thats just cuz i dont have anything related to motocross around, but if you do get the 450r se.I:I hell the ltr450 rockstar edition is freaking insane!

Mira hele bicho vete y habla asi alfrente de Frances so pendejo!!! And yes the 450x!

well it all depends on what kind of riding you do.. There is no better sport trail quad then the Raptor 700r.. You can jug it down to nothing then hit the gas and it's instant power. If you are into XC or Hair scramble racing the the YFZ 450X, but I wouldn't recomend it for just trail riding b/c NO reverse and the Raptor 700R has a ton more bottom end. If you ride MX then the YFZ 450R would be the one to get. Since you already have a Raptor 660 that is not a bad trail riding quad I would go for the YFZ 450X or R. The only differance is the stance, one is for woods and the other is for the track, the motor is the same.

well it all depends on what kind of riding you do.. There is no better sport trail quad then the Raptor 700r.. You can jug it down to nothing then hit the gas and it's instant power. If you are into XC or Hair scramble racing the the YFZ 450X, but I wouldn't recomend it for just trail riding b/c NO reverse and the Raptor 700R has a ton more bottom end. If you ride MX then the YFZ 450R would be the one to get. Since you already have a Raptor 660 that is not a bad trail riding quad I would go for the YFZ 450X or R. The only differance is the stance, one is for woods and the other is for the track, the motor is the same.

Let me correct you, the shocks are valved and sh*t different and the programming in the FI is different as well.

and YB wtf u talking bout???

i dont like either but if i had to pick a 450X bill ballance edition or the 450R SE, I would get the X just because its probally able to motorcross and trails just depends what you want to do

Actually the 450r and 450x are the exact same thing just that the 450r is 48.8 inches wide while the 450x is 46.1 and the 450r has 9.8" of travel in the rear while the 450x has 9.4

pick the most exspensive one....juice em for all they got....pick like a fully loaded banshee or lt500r or some super exspensive one