yb200's build....

so i had to remove my airbox to run the uni pod, so i figured id make it another storage spot,,

nothing pretty but itll work

2e3nxh3.jpg

I put some plugs in where the tool kit goes on a blaster and the last one I needed the tab on the bottom got bent and it was useless >_<

i ordered a vitos throttle cable off ebay hoping it would work like some people said and it did just got in from putting it on and it works great with my 34mm pj...maybe sometime this week ill have heat cycle breakin vids

lookin good bro, on the last page where the master is shown, im lookin at them floorboards and wonderin why they look brand new, did you get new ones or are there no rocks where you live, i dont see so much as a ding????

that tool box will also double as a mirror to keep up your image lol jk jk...
lookin great so far man im lookin forward to seeing this one finished..(botm???)

150psi what??? pressure of all the hot air you be blowin???? jk bro, wheres these vids???

sweet, good to see it's not all together yet, that way you can do them heat cycles properly and not be tempted to go out rippin on it, i know to finally hear it breathe fire again has got to be giving you a stir in the loins, hahahaaaa

edit....sorry bro, didnt see the links, was too busy tryin to bust your balls about blowin hot air

Last edited:
sweet, good to see it's not all together yet, that way you can do them heat cycles properly and not be tempted to go out rippin on it, i know to finally hear it breathe fire again has got to giving you a stir in the loins, hahahaaaa

yeah i know man i was going to wait but today i said what the hell and went and got some fuel and did the cycles....now i need to fine tunes and get it ready and finished for spring