yb200 wheres my swinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry man here is the response i gave him the other day

Quote:
Originally Posted by kx80berger
hows the swinger going?

not so good man no time with kids and the wife and job and my third kid being born in like 2 weeks

with that being said my family(wife 2 kids and another on the way in less then 3 wks) and my jobs yes jobs i work all day and have my own mowing bussines these are my priorities and i have been extremely busy

i will get this done but it will be when i can find the time since it is a freebie

if you want just the stock swinger i can send it out monday, but if you want it extended you will have to wait till i can find the time to do it

sorry this has been an issue but like i said my family and jobs come first

peace

i will get this done but it will be when i can find the time since it is a freebie

He didn't ask you to give up your free time, you chose to offer it. Now when it's time to pony up you full of BS excuses. If you were a man of your word then when the wife and kids go to sleep you would have you ass in the garage keeping it! Time can always be found when you choose to look. Piss poor!!!!

I am all ready to side with you YB but five months? If you didn't want to do the deal you should not have offered in the first place. Trust me , I am one of those people that jumps when somebody ask's. It is not always in my favor. If you offer , you can't get pissed when somebody calls you out.

He didn't ask you to give up your free time, you chose to offer it. Now when it's time to pony up you full of BS excuses. If you were a man of your word then when the wife and kids go to sleep you would have you ass in the garage keeping it! Time can always be found when you choose to look. Piss poor!!!!

1 the welder is not at my house nor is it mine

2 im sure they would love all the noise in the garage when they are sleeping

go ahead and say what you guys want, this will be my last post here

ta ta

I am all ready to side with you YB but five months? If you didn't want to do the deal you should not have offered in the first place. Trust me , I am one of those people that jumps when somebody ask's. It is not always in my favor. If you offer , you can't get pissed when somebody calls you out.

im not pissed and i said it will get done sooner or later......last post :p

pfft no surprise to me, never liked him, always thought something fishy bout him, and tada guess i was right...BS excuses and offering a service when you dont even have the equipment....i would jsut ask for the stock one back, that pos swingarm is gonna break, you can see from the pics his welds suck.

hmm if i do remember correctly yb was screwed out of a deal about a year ago with that one guy. yb sent money and never received product. i guess he has turned the tables

Status
Not open for further replies.