Yamaha IT 475???

Well based on my search's there is no yamaha it 475 in the ad is stated as a yamaha it 425 which is an actual bike. They are older bike's but are rare to find for sale as a full dirtbike. Parts may be hard to find but for a piston just take it to your local shop they can measure the cylinder and piston to tell you what size to get. These bike's go anywhere from 400-800 dollars in the shape this motor is in so the 600 asking price seems more then fair. You just need to ask your self if your going to actually finish it if you buy it. Also sorry in advance if this comes across as a db responce.

There are 2 things I would want to know... parts availability & is it counterbalanced?

It's are monsters, had a 72 tt500 and it hauled a$$ great bikes, I think. The it's are. Enduros. Not sure, I just know the tt500 is a beast.. compression release, big ol thumper that kept up with some newer big bore four strokes, regret selling min.. :(

There are 2 things I would want to know... parts availability & is it counterbalanced?

Parts are available but are expensive and you may have to shop around to find it. They are NOT counterbalanced. I have an it465 in my blaster, it vibrates a lot but is manageable. Keepin the frame in one piece will be the hard part.