Yamaha Blaster Brakes.

May 18, 2012
Scotland
Hi so got a 2002 model blaster with sh*t brakes. buying AWK rear hydro brake at christmas time but im wondering what people have done with the front end for hyrdros? im going to be getting stage 1 elkas and these a arms Blaster 200 +3 up 1 Pro X Racing A-Arms & Elka Shocks By American Star | eBay wondering what i can do to have hydro brakes. does 2003 + bolt right on if i got all the stuff for it or do they not fit?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi so got a 2002 model blaster with sh*t brakes. buying AWK rear hydro brake at christmas time but im wondering what people have done with the front end for hyrdros? im going to be getting stage 1 elkas and these a arms Blaster 200 +3 up 1 Pro X Racing A-Arms & Elka Shocks By American Star | eBay wondering what i can do to have hydro brakes. does 2003 + bolt right on if i got all the stuff for it or do they not fit?

thanks

2003+ is bolt on but it would be a lot cheaper to get a set of front hydraulic spindles from ken o connor and piece everything else together.

Last edited by a moderator:
2003+ is bolt on but it would be a lot cheaper to get a set of front hydraulic spindles from ken o connor and piece everything else together.

sent him a email bud to see how much it would cost :) will price up 2003 brakes and see. what do i all need from the 2003 model to do the brakes? sorry but im not fimilar with the hydraulic brakes .