WTB extended swinger

That's not a simple question to answer. I've been thinking of building my own, even accumulated some of the materials I'm gonna need and design it to use the YFZ450 shock I have for the project also. But then I think if I can get one used, why go to all of the trouble? I generally wanna keep it under $200 but if I find something with the bearings in good shape and all? Why what have you got?

You're really not giving me much to go on. You got some pics at least? Is there a variable mounting hole set up or anything for adjusting to different shocks or anything. There's a stock style +3 on ebay right now for $100 + ride. I really need to see some pics b4 I can offer you something

i have this. its on a blaster i JUST bought i know nothing about it. i would sell it for 60 shipped

blaster001.jpg

blaster010-1.jpg

blaster003.jpg

i dont want anyone to get screwed..not saying you know about it either.. but it looks crooked also it uses a banshee carrier..which can be a good thing if someone wnats to run hydro's.

It doesn't look like the swingarm is bent... it looks like someone put a banshee carrier inside a blaster swingarm and the spacing and bolts aren't right. It looks like the carrier is crooked...

I think the slope of the chain is creating the illusion that it's crooked. But I still don't want it. Spacing the Banshee carrier is NOT a good idea. I went through that with my build and there's just too many potential problems, the biggest being the smaller diameter (10 mm) of the Blaster bolt compared with the Banshee bolt (12mm) at the top of the carrier. Ended up getting an '03+ carrier off of 442.