Wtb exhaust

You didnt look on eBay too hard a nice fmf pipe just sold for less then a hundred shipped, it ended about half hour ago was full 7day auction

I have a toomy silencer I might part with.. No expansion chamber though.. Someone on here had a right bend in the for sale section not to long ago..

Well, Well, well no pipe but at least it was a great exercise to see if anyone was willing to help.

Not one of the offers taken up.

Might now be a good time to get a 4 poke to get away room the horrible 2 stroke rice sound.

I n
Well, Well, well no pipe but at least it was a great exercise to see if anyone was willing to help.

Not one of the offers taken up.

Might now be a good time to get a 4 poke to get away room the horrible 2 stroke rice sound.
I never said anything about the sound. The pipe isn't even for my bike it's for my brothers. I have a quadracer

My apologies about the sound, I misread a post.

To clear matters up, you are needing a good exhaust.

You already have a stock one, and have cash available to purchase an aftermarket one.

You have missed out on ones that have sold on Ebay.

What terrain do you need the pipe for, do you need a low/mid or a mid/high powerband, left or right bend variety?

What is your price range.

I would be helpful and less time wasting to know just what you are looking for.

Last edited:
He t
My apologies about the sound, I misread a post.

To clear matters up, you are needing a good exhaust.

You already have a stock one, and have cash available to purchase an aftermarket one.

You have missed out on ones that have sold on Ebay.

What terrain do you need the pipe for, do you need a low/mid or a mid/high powerband, left or right bend variety?

What is your price range.

I would be helpful and less time wasting to know just what you are looking for.
he said an Fmf would be fine just something besides stock.