Wtb Dmc or toomey exhaust

I trust that you are aware that DMC and Toomey pipes are different animals.

DMC favours low/mids.

Toomey mid/highs.

What application are you looking at for the pipe?

My choice for MX would be a DMC for the power to get out of the hole and for speedy exits from the burms.

Sprocket and chain combinations can be utilised for speed on trails.

oh yes i have toomey but i did not buy it if i bought it i would have bought low to mid .....ryan villipoto kawisaki team focuses on low to mid power as well as others they say everything works better brakes suspension ect i had a fmf on my other blaster and i prefered it over toomey just my opinion peace...

Okay thanks for the help I would settle for for a fmf pipe set if I have to....only reason I said toomey cause nothing sounds better than their pipes but if its not good for what I do why get it

ive had problem with my toomey pipe taking off really slow you really got to adjust the chit out of carb for it to run right but not all quads will be the same im not going to switch my exhaust id rather spend money on other things :)

ive had problem with my toomey pipe taking off really slow you really got to adjust the chit out of carb for it to run right but not all quads will be the same im not going to switch my exhaust id rather spend money on other things :)
Bear in mind that the Toomey will not perform well in the lower end of the rev range.

What adjustments are you making to the carb other than correct jetting.

Correct float level, jetting and idle adjustment and you should not need to adjust any more.

Just to let you know I have DMC alien exaust and I love it! It sounds bad ass and comes out of the hole like a rapped ape! And also someone made a remark about the DMC exaust on eBay, well that one is the isn't the real one it might be alright but I paid about 440 just for the full exaust on dmc's site! And it looks better and sounds better than the cheap one on eBay! Then it was freakin 60 bucks I think just for the spark arrester so I could go to the dunes! They sure do know how to get ya! I figured for almost 500 bucks the spark arrestor should of came with the whole system! I'll try and post pics of mny DMC exuast you'll like it a lot better than the one on eBay even though it's more money! But you get what you pay for right! I've gotten so many looks on my blaster when I ride it! It's crazy!
I guess I should of asked if your blaster is a 2-4 stroker. Mine is a 2-stroke so maybe that one on eBay is for 4-strokes

Just to let you know I have DMC alien exaust and I love it! It sounds bad ass and comes out of the hole like a rapped ape! And also someone made a remark about the DMC exaust on eBay, well that one is the isn't the real one it might be alright but I paid about 440 just for the full exaust on dmc's site! And it looks better and sounds better than the cheap one on eBay! Then it was freakin 60 bucks I think just for the spark arrester so I could go to the dunes! They sure do know how to get ya! I figured for almost 500 bucks the spark arrestor should of came with the whole system! I'll try and post pics of mny DMC exuast you'll like it a lot better than the one on eBay even though it's more money! But you get what you pay for right! I've gotten so many looks on my blaster when I ride it! It's crazy!
I guess I should of asked if your blaster is a 2-4 stroker. Mine is a 2-stroke so maybe that one on eBay is for 4-strokes
By the way how can I load pics on here with my iPhone I can't figure it out?!? I can't even change my avatar! I want to Pur my quad up so all you can see it!

By the way how can I load pics on here with my iPhone I can't figure it out?!? I can't even change my avatar! I want to Pur my quad up so all you can see it!

pics taken with phones are generally huge and need resized before trying to upload them to here....

http://www.blasterforum.com/threads/posting-pics-from-phones.58877/

not sure what Iphones camera/gallery have available for resizing or possibly apps for ?
if nothing, upload the pic to tinypic and choose the size for forums, then copy/paste the .img code for forums.

lets see this pipe ?

Well I give up for a little bit can't figure it out! If anything go onto DMC aliens site you'll see it on there! For the blaster! It's like 450 or something! Tried connecting it to my Facebook to maybe where you could see it through that but not sure if I did that right either lol

i think this guy is a fish. come on to lie about prices and try to sell something he "loves" and "payed so much for"

he must want $400 so he can make 100

Oh you have jokes herpderp! Nice! I don't want to sell my sh*t so get over it! When I bought my set it was a couple years ago so I guess I'll have to get back on there site and look! I have no idea why its cheaper, maybe they dropped there price since then ahole! Damn why the f*ck are people like this! "negative" makes me glad I even came on this blaster forum just to get treated like sh*t and called a liar! Wish I could find my receipt and show all of you who don't believe me! Pisses me off! And a "fish" herpderp who says that?!? Damn do I wish I could show you who a fish is! Because you'd be laying on the ground out of water like a dead fish! ahole!