Would you for 850????

02yamaturd

Apr 18, 2010
pa
like the title says....me being the "jew" that i am....got him to 900(1300 being the asking price), needs front and rear tires from what he says and what i can see, has white brothers exhaust....thats bout all i kno so far....im kinda a little excited....even though its a 4 stroke....n no it WILL NOT replace the blaster!!!!!looks like a pretty clean deal to me....as long as it aint a rat when i go to look at it....
meant to say 900 in the title....srry guys....
IMG951195.jpg

IMG953344.jpg

IMG951838.jpg

IMG954442.jpg

IMG_0393.jpg

Last edited:
that looks damn clean, and i'm not talking the shine job for the sale pics,
i'm talking footpegs/floorboards not beat to hell and rusty, same goes for the side case..no wear thru, same goes for very little boot wear on the frame.
i think i notice ...no front bumper ????
give the frame a look, stand on it's ass and be sure it's uniform and straight, check all the bearings, and engine noise
then go for it !!!!!

Exactly. Looks VERY well taken care of. No fading in the seat even!. And is that an LT in the background? Ask him how much for the LT? lol

already asked him bout the front bumper awk....lol this fella said it was owned by a middle aged fella n that it was just putted around on....so far everything seems to check out good one it....burrrrp......this guys seems to be legit and says that all bearings and bushings are good....only me goin to look at it will tell....and my comp tester will be goin with me on this trip.....now if only i can talk the ol' lady into it in the morning......shes sleepin n has no idea what im up to right now....bahahaha

shes just bought a 1500 couch, i got the homefield advantage here....lol....but still, she has the final say...sadley...n this fella says he got it like this with no bumper....when i go to look at it i will determine whehter or not its as nice as it looks to be in the pics....

Last edited:
that new $1500 couch is where you'll be sleeping after you buy this !!!!!!!!!!!!

that new $1500 couch is where you'll be sleeping after you buy this !!!!!!!!!!!!

damn nice couch, but sadley........ive been sleepin there for the past few nights...still, ive yet to find this $1500 niceness she spoke about....(i wasnt there upon purchase)

damn nice couch, but sadley........ive been sleepin there for the past few nights...still, ive yet to find this $1500 niceness she spoke about....(i wasnt there upon purchase)

time for a trade-in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(and not the couch or quad)

"free to good home" would even work

yep, house rules...............pics in all "for sale" threads, hahahahaaaa

alright you horny f*cks....here she is....but she aint for sale.....my "wife" for now is the one on the left in the first 2.....shes on the right in the last one........
IMAG0763.jpg

IMAG0762.jpg

IMAG0471.jpg

Last edited: