works shocks like new cheap

those are very clean, and it's only about $80 to have them serviced

Good luck guys. Don't forget to factor in the re-build cost in the final auction price.
Other thing why do they need re-built if they look so good?
Is the shaft bent?

seals are prolly dry rotted from sittin on a shelf for years < like they looked to have lived forever, but considering they "may" need serviced, they're gettin to the limit of what i'd pay, i have a set just like them, and the yfz triples i just traded for the elkas, and didnt pay more than $175 for either set in good working order.
keep it under $200 total, or wait for another set to come along, IMO

i had works on the rear for shock and liked it, it will be on my other blaster we are building.

fyi
Works Dual Rate Shocks
Works Dual Rate Shocks - $200 (Prior Lake)

Date: 2011-03-27, 6:38PM CDT
Reply to: see below

Works Dual Rate Front Shocks. Powdercoated springs, black and white. Will fit Yamaha Banshee, Warrior, Blaster and YFZ450. May fit other machines. 14 1/2" long from eye to eye. Call or text Mike at 952-457-2774.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
3mc3od3p45V55Q55W0b3r34f2f7cb3785102c.jpg

Last edited:
seals are prolly dry rotted from sittin on a shelf for years < like they looked to have lived forever, but considering they "may" need serviced, they're gettin to the limit of what i'd pay, i have a set just like them, and the yfz triples i just traded for the elkas, and didnt pay more than $175 for either set in good working order.
keep it under $200 total, or wait for another set to come along, IMO

I agree, total of 200 is the most i would spring for dual rate works, great shocks but not worth much more. I payed 200 for a perfect set that were polished.