works pefrormance shocks nead bushing help

blaster man1

Jul 30, 2014
scotland
hi just got pair ov works shocks one has bushings one without so that thay fit the blaster can yous tell me ware i can buy these help please

the bushings are called Igus bushings after the hybrid plastic they are made from.
and the damn things are expensive !
I think I paid $60 for a full top/bottom set for both sides when I bought them 2-3 years ago.

BTW...I tried to avoid buying them, and tried 2 different homemade bushings, hard rubber hose and white delron, both only lasted 1 ride.
best to just bite the bullet and buy them from works

sorry think if seid the rong part its the spacers to make it fit into the shock mount

if i'm understanding you correctly now, just use washers as shims/spacers to fill in any void between the mount ears and the shock eye

ha, I also made a few dif homemade versions of bushings on my old works that had worn out bushings.. didn't last long and squealed like a pig every bump, bounce and turn.

thanks for help got someone to make two sets for £30 today picking them up tomorow the work shop thats making them is just down the street didnt evan know it was there lol