wold it be worth it...

bagds101

Jul 6, 2010
tucson az
i have a spare blaster complete rolling chassis and i have a spare warrior motor. i was wondering if it would be worth it to fabricate the motor in my spare frame? not for sure yet, just throwing the idea out there.

idk why not. neither of them are serving a purpose right now so why not make another quad. a warrior motor might be pretty sweet in the smaller more nimble blasty frame

yeah warriors are huge. and i dont even know if it will fit. but if it will then i am considering it. once i fix my blaster i might fabricate some mounts and give it a try

Sell or trade for blaster pieces or towards a big 2 stroke for that frame. That engine is HUGE, weighs a ton, probably has less power than a blaster, would require more work than it's worth. Might as well put a Briggs&Stratton in it :eek:
Anything is possible, but not logical or practical. I:I

i dont care what anybody says. i dont like warriors cause they are big and heavy. and 4 stroke. but mine is jetted, no airbox, and exhaust and it will smoke my blaster. i dont know if it still will since i got it ported but before i had it ported, i had no airbox, exhaust, jetted and reeds and my warrior would leave my blaster. and i even caught it on fire in the river and it started right up and i drove it out. but is anyone willing to trade me for anything? i have a 88 complete rolling blaster chassis with title and a warrior motor with carb. if anyone wants to trade me a piston for it i would be more than happy to trade.