wiring help

Tylerbb25331

Feb 22, 2013
ok i just got a new fly wheel finally for my blaster due to cracked magnets in the old one, i put it on and it started up no problem but wouldnt rev all the way, so i started feeling around the engine checking for air leaks, nothing, turned it off let it cool, used my air leak tester, and no leaks, so decided before doing anything i would do some more research on it and when i came back out my dad had the hood off and was trying to hook up my lights, and now im not getting any spark and im stuck with this (picture below) any help on where to hook these up at????

well then from the diagram (mines a 96) thats only my light wires thats un hooked, and i followed all the wires everything is connected correctly (according to the diagram) and still no spark

did you check your coil? Make sure your coil is fine. also if its possible check to see if your cdi box and voltage regulator is good. if not let me know i have a cdi box and voltage regulator.

also there should be four connectors down by you petcock. i know when i put mine all back together i wasn't getting any spark. i figured out that two of my wires looked the same and i had them switch around. make sure your wires are connected correctly. I know it sounds stupid but ive see dumber.

well i looked at all my connections and they're all connected to the right wire, the fly wheel is fine i took it off to check the pick up, so i hooked up a voltage tester to each wire going to and coming from the cdi and im getting voltage out of every wire except the orange coil wire???? i need a new ride -__-

test the orange coil wire as far down to the stator as possible. do this an inch at a time. You may have a break I the wire that's not showing. you might not get power at the end of the wire but you may have it half way down. So again test the wire every inch until you get as close to the stator as you can.

ya i was afraid of a fried cdi -__- it sucks i finally got to do 2 heat cycles and i went to do the 3rd one and this happens