winter tires !!!!

daniel3877

Sep 17, 2007
upstate new york
for those of you that live in the north like i do, winter mud and snow is on its way ! im currently running 18/9.5/8 carlisle turf tammers on
Douglas 190 rims (back) . i was just wondering what you all would have mounted on these rims for the winter. last year i had a stock blaster rim with the old nobbies mounted on the back and my quad wouldnt get out of its own way ...lol..any advice ? what ya'all run?
im looking aT a duro mud and sand 22 * 11 * 10
dur_08_tir_mud_and_san.jpg

on a 10 * 8 douglas rim
dou_alum_rea.jpg

what ya all think????? we get ALLOT of snow around here !

Last edited:
i bet that will look crazy when u put paddle tires in the snow snow flyin everywhere when it does make some vids people !!!

I had those duro mud/sand tires on my balster when I first got it. they were okay i guess. I put them on my go kart when i got my maxxis razars. I like those tires in all conditions. i did a bit of snow riding last year and teh maxxis tires did great. i never got stuck like someother guys i was riding with. but maybe it was because the other guys cant ride.

itp mud lites there 20's and they are the bestin mud and snow imo but ill be using my paddles idont have the cash for those

nice! yea i agree with everyone, since i posted those pics i also been cheecking out some paddles. they look like they can throw some serious snow ! they actualy have a sweet pair of em at the local tractor supply co by my house, i may pic em up and try em this winter