Winter Project Monster Energy Blaster

Jul 13, 2014
Michigan
This Blaster is a combo of a 94 and a 98 Blaster so lets just call it a 96. It has 4 inch wheel spacers all the way around, frame has been painted Monster Energy green, a-arms, swing arm, axle, front bumper, grab bar, and plastics, are black. It has Stage 3 Boyseen Power Reeds, Wiseco Prolite Piston .50, 3mm stroker cranck, NTC Aftermarket front shocks with reservoirs, twist throttle with tors removed, and Tusk Aluminum Nerf Bars. It also has 18-10-8 Maxxis Razr holeshot tires in the back and Carsilse 20-7-10 tires in the front on aluminum rims.
HPIM1804.JPG
HPIM1802.JPG

Attachments

• HPIM1805.JPG
    HPIM1805.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 612
  • HPIM1803.JPG
    HPIM1803.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 405
Reactions: speedyslyder
That does look nice. now send monster an email and ask about getting some stickers. my brother got a full sheet and a 12" one that goes in a car window

and not to burst your bubble or nothing, but you havent felt power until you get a real pipe on there

how did you get 4in in front?
by putting the stud spacers in? 2" each side

Reactions: FasterBlaster43
That does look nice. now send monster an email and ask about getting some stickers. my brother got a full sheet and a 12" one that goes in a car window

and not to burst your bubble or nothing, but you havent felt power until you get a real pipe on there

It actually has a turbine core 2 silencer on it now.

granted adding +4 in the front will add a LOT of bump steer.

you tap a rock on a front tire it will throw you. that is why stud spacers are generally a "temporary" item until you can afford a-arms

ok dont matter i just read that 3in in front on wheel spacers are the limit but as long as they work it dont matter lol
i have wheel spacers to just that i payed $250 for them:)

it is a actual spacer plus stud extenders,

3in front
5in rear

granted adding +4 in the front will add a LOT of bump steer.

you tap a rock on a front tire it will throw you. that is why stud spacers are generally a "temporary" item until you can afford a-arms
I've had those spacers on there for 2 years and I've never had any trouble with bump steer but, that probably because of my $250 aftermarket shocks in the front.

they were a lot of money but easy to take off,ive had them on like 3 different blasters lol
they are actually cheaper then some of them out there but yes i get the point of getting a-arms and axle.
just like those diamond j widening kits...people buy them, good old blaaster has it :)

Most of the bump steer can be fixed by altering the toe settings, and by fitting a 7 position steering stabiliser.
Good shocks works wonders to coin a phrase.